Biocursor Research Inc. collects e-mail addresses of people who send us e-mail. We also collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us by users via surveys and product purchases. Such information may contain personal data about you including your address, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of serving you. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your interaction with our web site is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, or as otherwise required by law.
What we do with your information:
- When you purchase from Biocursor Research Inc. we ask for your name, billing address, and credit card information.
- Biocursor Research Inc. uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- At no time will Biocursor Research Inc. send unsolicited email to any email addresses.
- Biocursor Research Inc. may, if you request, send occasional email containing special offers or new product announcements. The option to opt-in on these email solicitations is available during the product check out.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Biocursor Research Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your information during the transmission and once we receive it. All of your information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure: Biocursor Research Inc. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.